1-8-12 Nambanaka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
From Kansai Airport by train:
1. At the Kansai Airport Station, board the Nankai Limited Express Rapit β48 bound for Namba.
2. It takes about 40 minutes to Namba Station.
3. Leave Namba Station via Exit 7 and head straight.
4. At the corner with Maruichiya udon and soba shop, turn left and enter the one-way street.
5. There will be a Family Mart convenience store on the right hand side. There, turn left to Yotsubashi-suji road.
6. Walk for a few meters and you will see Ken's House. It will be easily seen as it faces the main road.
From Kansai Airport by limousine bus:
1. At the Kansai International Airport 1st floor bus platform, board the limousine bus.
2. It takes about 50 minutes to Namba (OCAT).
3. After arriving at Namba (OCAT), leave via East Exit.
4. Walk through the road between Hotel Monterey Grasmere Osaka and Laurel Tower Namba.
5. Enter the one-way street beside Esperanto Building.
6. Turn right to Yotsubashi-suji road, and cross to the other side.
7. After crossing, there will be a Pitatto House on the left hand side. Walk towards it.
8. After crossing, turn right. Walk for a few meters and you will see Ken's House. It will be easily seen as it faces the main road.
From Namba Station (JR Line): 5 min on foot.
From Namba Station (Yotsubashi Line): 1 min on foot.
By car: Exit the Hanshin Expressway at Namba IC and continue along Route 25. Landmark: Yotsubashi-suji Motomachi 2 intersection
Show map in:
JAPANiCAN.com Customer Support
Phone number (outside Japan): +81-3-6219-8682
Phone number (within Japan): 03-6219-8682
Hours: 9:00 - 22:00, daily (Japan Standard Time)