Okubiwako Makino Grand Park Hotel
- Phone Number
- 763-2 Nishihama, Makino-cho, Takashima-shi, Shiga Prefecture
- [To Makino Station]
- From Osaka Station: 1 hr 35 min via JR train.
- From Kyoto Station: 1 hr 5 min via JR train.
- From Kanazawa Station: 1 hr 54 min via JR train.
- From Maibara Station: 49 min via JR train (guests will need to transfer at Omi-Shiotsu Station).
From Makino Station: There is a free shuttle bus running the station and the hotel all year long (prior notice required).
Chikubu Island: 20 min by boat from pier in front of hotel.
Hikone Castle: 60 min by car.
Metasequoia Namiki (Makino Pic-land): 10 min by car.
Kaizu-Osaki Peninsula: 7 min by car, about 20 min on foot.
A walk along the old road is highly recommended! If the weather is good, take a stroll or use a rental bicycle!
*Rental bicycle: One 2 hr use, JPY 300 (includes tax).
By car: 20 min to Hakodateyama Ski Resort; 15 min to Kunizakaikogen Snow Park.
During the winter ski season, there is a shuttle bus running between the hotel and the two ski resorts (reservation required).
Departs hotel at 9:00 & 10:00; departs ski resorts at 16:00 & 17:00.
- Hakodateyama Ski Resort: Dec. 10 - Mar. 26 (tentative)
- Kunizakaikogen Snow Park: Dec. 23 - Mar. 12 (tentative)
*Dates may change without notice.
|JAPANiCAN.com Customer Support
|Phone number (outside Japan): +81-3-6219-8682
Phone number (within Japan): 03-6219-8682
Hours: 9:00 - 22:00, daily (Japan Standard Time)