Had a very comfortable 5-night stay:
- Beach/pool area was fantastic with ample umbrellas/chairs. The beach has some coral so would recommend water shoes.
- The room had basic furnishings/bathroom but was large, provided sufficient closet space, and the bed was comfortable. The AC worked well and there was a small balcony which we used for drying our clothes in the sun.
- The breakfast buffet was mostly Japanese style and there were enough choices despite our dietary restrictions. Same for dinner, though the menu stayed mostly the same during our stay.
- Service was excellent but English capabilities were a bit limited.
- The location was quite convenient even though we didn't rent a car. There is a free airport shuttle, as well as a local bus to the ferry terminal & Kabira Bay. After hours, we were able to easily find a cab downtown back to the hotel. However, from Kabira Bay, would recommend taking the bus or arranging for a cab in advance.