Description: cheap, clean and conveniently located hotel run by a very friendly family.
- Excellent location. Within a 5-minute walk from Osakako Subway station (Chuo line). Less than 5 Minutes to Kansai International Airport bus stop or to Kaiyūkan Aquarium;
- very quiet at night, as other buildings shield it from the subway's noise;
- very cheap, and we really got a lot in exchange for what we paid (see below);
- super clean and dry (that includes: rooms, showers, corridors);
- our room had: air-conditioning, fridge with a freezer, TV, electric kettle, separate shower and WC;
- fast and cost-free WiFi;
- all family members are extremely friendly, attentive, and very helpful (to the point of offering to guide us to a bus stop, or help us find an ATM in the city);
- English level: satisfactory to very good;
- It is a shame that Business Ryoakan Reimeien does not have a web-page on their own.