The Suzuka Circuit is a complex facility that features an international racing course that holds F1 Grand Prix races and 8-hour endurance races; the Motorpia theme park with 30 attractions for visitors to try; and the Suzuka Circuit Hotel, an authentic hotel packed with a spirit of hospitality, flowers, and greenery that provides first rate services and features restaurants brimming with personality, natural hot springs, a heated pool, bridal facilities, and more, where families can enjoy a resort stay.
[Suzuka Circuit Hotel]
Suzuka Circuit Hotel guestrooms primarily feature 3 types of individualistic concept rooms.
(1) There are 2 selectable types of guestrooms that feature a concept of safety, security, and comfort, which families can enjoy together:
West Hotel and East Hotel (non-smoking).
(2) Guestrooms featuring the concept of being enveloped in the world of motorsports: Hotel North (non-smoking).
(3) Resort-style guestrooms that emphasize ease and comfort of use: Main Hotel Twin and Maisonette rooms (non-smoking).
Suzuka Circuit Hotel Restaurant: S-Plaza
In S-Plaza, 4 restaurants brimming with personality will provide guests with wonderful meal times.
(4) Natural Buffet Sora Tabeyo is a buffet restaurant where you can enjoy a menu with around 60 kinds of dishes.
There is a morning buffet, lunch buffet, and dinner buffet.
Only the dinner buffet has a set start time. Please select either 17:30 or 19:15.
(5) Entertainment Grill & Bar Shun
The special cuisine at this grill restaurant will add some flair to anniversaries and celebrations for families and friends.
Select from 3 start times: 18:00, 18:30, or 19:30.
*However, during busy seasons, select from 2 times: 17:30 or 19:30.
(6) The super popular experience-based buffet restaurant with a variety of menus: Dekita! ga Ippai Dining.
This is open for a limited time during spring break, Golden Week, and summer break.
[Natural Hot Spring ‘Kur Garden’]
At the Hot Spring area, which consists of large communal baths, open-air baths, and saunas, guests can enjoy the true charm of natural hot springs.
There is also a heated pool guests can enjoy in their swimsuits.
Large Communal Baths - 6:00-9:30, 11:00-23:30
Heated Pool - 11:00-21:30
*This is not available to guests with tattoos or guests that have been drinking.
[For Staying Guests]
(7) Parking fee is free for 2 days!
(8) Free 2-day admission to amusement park ‘Motopia.’
(9) 2 free days of bathing at Natural Hot Spring ‘Kur Garden.’
(10) Free Wi-Fi!
[Notes for Accommodation]
(12) Adults: ages 13 and older; Children: ages 7-12; Infants: ages 3-6; Babies: ages 2 and younger.
(13) A fee is required for infants ages 3-6. Rates will vary depending on the plan. Please pay at the hotel on the day.
(14) Please give notification of the number and ages of infants. Infants will share bedding with other guests.
(15) West Hotel and East Hotel guestrooms are only open to 3 Adult guests. A 4th Adult guest is not allowed. Bed Sizes: 2,850 mm x 2,050 mm
(16) North Hotel Bed Sizes: 970 mm x 1,950 mm / 4 beds
(17) Main Hotel Bed Sizes: 1,200 mm x 2,050 mm / 2 beds; Extra Bed: 1,000 mm x 1,900 mm; Up to 4 beds.