Featuring rooms with semi-open-air baths offering views of the Hotaka mountains, this hotel is the perfect place for guests to enjoy a relaxing stay. Enjoy delicious kaiseki cuisine dishes expertly prepared by the head chef.
- About Baths
- Guest rooms have a semi open-air bath.
- Water constantly flows 24 hours a day.
- There is no large communal bath.
- As bath tax, a charge of JPY 150 per person will be required in addition to accommodation charges.
- Please use the safety deposit box in the guest room for your valuables.
- Please be aware that we will not be liable for any loss, damage, etc. of valuables left in the guestroom.
- There are no staff that can provide interpretation services at this hotel.
- Staying guests are required to provide their name, address, occupation, nationality and passport number, and show their passport for photocopy purposes. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the guest room. Smoking is allowed on the terrace. Ash trays can be provided for use.
- Any additional charges (such as for drinks, etc.) during guests' stay will be charged at check-out.
- All items in the guest room are provided for guests' convenience during their stay. Please do not take anything home.
- For any inquiries, please ask the front desk staff.