Discover the neighborhoods of Tomakomai
Tomakomai hotels & accommodations
Stayed 3 nights here while on a road trip in Hokkaido. Rooms were surprisingly large and comfortable. There are laundromats situated on levels 8 and 11. Huge parking lots which guests have to pay ¥200 per day at end of stay. On of the better stays during my 2 weeks in Hokkaido..
In and around Tomakomai
Tomakomai Hotels & Ryokan
By car: Exit the Hokkaido Expressway at Tomakomai-higashi IC and continue along Route 36 for about 20 minutes (15 km). Head towards Tomakomai Station.
By car: Exit the Hokkaido Expressway at Tomakomai-higashi IC and continue along Route 36 for about 15 km (about 20 min).
By car: About 40 minutes (20 km) from the Hokkaido Expressway Tomakomai-higashi IC.
[Natural Hot Spring 'Tarumae-no-Yu']
Located at the 9th (top) floor
- Available hours: 15:00 - 10:00 the next morning (sauna not available from 1:00 - 5:00)
- Bath types: Indoor bath (gender segregated), open-air bath, water bath, sauna with TV
- Hot spring: Sodium chloride spring
- Effects: Effective on nerve pain, muscle pain, joint pain, chills, and fatigue recovery.
- First come, first served basis (JPY 600/night)
- Guests will be guided to an affiliate parking lot if the hotel parking lot is occupied (JPY 600/night)
*Reservation is not available
- Venue: 1F Lobby Restaurant 'HATAGO'
Monday - Saturday: 6:30 - 9:30 (final admittance: 9:00)
Sunday and Holidays: 6:30 - 10:00 (final admittance: 9:30)
- Menu: Japanese/Western buffet featuring local ingredients, including seafood 'Hokkai' curry and egg dishes prepared right in front of your eyes.
*Refunds cannot be made even if breakfast is skipped.
[Late Night Ramen Service]
Late night 'yonakisoba' ramen sevice available free of charge!
First-come, first served basis
Serving hours: 21:30 - 23:00 daily
- Simmons beds
- Dormy Inn original pillows
- Air cleaner (with humidifying effect)
- LCD TV
- Free high-speed Internet
- Toilet with videt function
- Japanese-style relax wear 'Samue'
- Clean slippers
From Tomakomai Station (JR Muroran Line), South Exit: About 7 min on foot.
From Tomakomai West Port Ferry Terminal: 10 min by car.
From Tomakomai East Port Ferry Terminal: 30 min by car.
- 30 min from Tomakomai-nishi IC.
- 30 min from Tomakomai-higashi IC.
Tomakomai Station == Hotel
** Prior shuttle reservation required at hotel reservation.
To hotel from station: Please contact the hotel once arrived at Tomakomai Station. Hotel staff will match guest arrival time. Shuttle will be shared with other hotel guests.
To station from hotel: Departs every 15 min between 7:00 & 9:00. Please go to the hotel front desk for the return shuttle. Operates on a first come first served basis. Return shuttle also shared with other guests.
By car: Exit the Hokkaido Expressway at the Tomakomai Higashi IC and continue on National Route 36 for about 20 minutes (20 km) in the direction of the south exit of JR Tomakomai Station.
By car: Exit the Hokkaido Expressway at Tomakomai-higashi IC and continue along Route 36 for about 20 minutes (6 km). Head towards NTT East.
From New Chitose Airport: Take the JR Chitose Line from New Chitose Airport Station to Tomakomai Station on the JR Muroran Main Line. From there, take a bus to the Midorimachi 2-chome bus stop (about 30 min) and it is about 3 min on foot from there.
From JR Tomakomai Station: 5 minutes by taxi.