Hiroshima 2-Day Train & Hotel Package by Nozomi Shinkansen (One-Way / Early Departure)
From JPY 23,300 ( per person )
This great bargain plan is highly recommended for travelers wishing to visit the popular destination of Hiroshima from Tokyo. With Shinkansen tickets from Tokyo to Hiroshima and one night accommodation included in the price, this great value package makes it easy to visit Hiroshima's historic buildings and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Miyajima, a must-see location.
As this is the one-way version of this package, it is recommended for those continuing their travels after Hiroshima (as opposed to returning to Tokyo).
Train tickets and itinerary are delivered to your hotel or other address within Japan at least one day prior to departure.
Proceed to Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station, or Shin-Yokohama Station on your own and board the Shinkansen Nozomi super express for Hiroshima listed on your ticket. Specific departure times or seat assignments cannot be designated.
After arrival in Hiroshima, you are free at leisure to explore. Hotel check-in times will be listed in the itinerary you receive along with your ticket. You may leave your luggage with your hotel before checking in. Stay overnight at your accommodation in Hiroshima.
Free at leisure.
No meals included.
No guide or assistant service is included.
Baggage assistance is not available. Please make your own arrangements to have your baggage transported.
There is another departure time available for this package:
1. Only the transportation and accommodations described in the itinerary are included. All other transportation or services must be arranged and paid for separately by the customer.
2. This is an exclusive package for foreign tourists and cannot be purchased by residents of Japan alone. However two residents per one non-resident may join. Residents of Japan wishing to purchase this package are asked to contact Sunrise Tours by phone (03-5796-5454).
3. Requests for specific departure/arrival times or seating cannot be accepted. Tickets will be issued as stated in the itinerary.
4. Actual train number, departure time, and seat assignment will be provided by the day before departure. Tickets cannot be exchanged.
5. Please provide information about accommodations in Japan directly before this package. Tickets and final itinerary will be delivered to the address provided. As tickets are delivered before departure, it is usually not possible to use this package on the same day as arrival in Japan.
6. Tickets will not be reissued or refunded if lost after receipt. If lost, replacing tickets will be the responsibility of the customer.
7. Actual bullet train times may vary due to train schedule adjustments.
8. If mailing address changes after booking, please notify by 8 days before departure.
9. If cancelling after receiving tickets, the unused tickets must be returned to Sunrise Center.
Please select your desired departure date for available tour/grades and fare.
* Underlined dates on the calendar are the currently available departures dates (at least 1 seat open).
* Please note that the departure date and grade you select may become unavailable during the booking procedure.