[Jan. 26～Feb. 27 Only] Sunrise Tours Original Plan: KAMAKURA Snow Hut & Snowmobile Ride Experience
1. This worthwhile experience is available only in the season of deep fallen snow. Everyone from children to adults can freely enjoy their time with this plan!
2. Customers on this plan will enjoy local sake and regional cuisine inside a snow hut carved from a mound of snow. These snow huts, called kamakura, are a winter sight in areas of heavy snowfall in Japan.
3. Includes a snowmobile ride experience! Have fun playing in the snow in the midst of a silvery white world.
4. Enjoy tasting Nagano's local sake and regional cuisine such as Shinshu soba noodles, sweet red bean soup, and roasted sweet potato with this Sunrise Tours original plan, only offered here!
5. Iiyama, the station nearest the venue, can be reached via Hokuriku Shinkansen (Hakutaka train) in about 110 minutes from Tokyo and about 80 minutes from Kanazawa.