Kimono Dress-up with Japanese Traditional & Cultural Experience at HIROSHIMA ORIZURU TOWER (with Ticket to Rooftop Observatory and Photo Service)
1. Dress up in a kimono and experience wearing the traditional attire of Japan.
2. HIROSHIMA ORIZURU TOWER is a new landmark built near the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park. Here, experience wearing a kimono and participating in Japan's traditional cultural activities. After the experience, participants will be given a certificate. Participants will receive a name plate with their name written in kanji characters as a souvenir!
3. Includes admission to the Hiroshima no Oka and Orizuru Hiroba. Hiroshima no Oka is a space on the rooftop offering great views of the Peace Memorial Park and Atomic Bomb Dome. Orizuru Hiroba is an interactive space where visitors can experience people's heartfelt messages for Hiroshima's recovery from the war and its future. This facility offers an atmosphere like no other, where everyone can feel Hiroshima's past, present and future.
4. For the photo service, participants may have their picture taken by the staff during the dress-up or at the balcony with a Japanese-style parasol.
5. A kimono-clad staff will pick up the participants. An English-speaking staff assisting with the kimono dress-up is on hand.