Fresh and In-Season — "Matsushima Port Kaki-Nabe (Oyster Stew) Cruise" (Departs Matsushima at 13:00)
- Guide Tape
- Meals Included
1. Enjoy a peaceful cruise in the Port of Matsushima while indulging in warm and tasty Sanriku oyster nabe (typically a stew or soup cooked in a pot) cuisine.
2. Although oyster season lasts from October to March, water temperatures in the sea drop in December, allowing passengers to enjoy oysters with a firmer, milky texture.
3. You can join the cruise for JTB's special price at a discount from the regular price.
- Adults (junior high school students and up): Regular price — JPY 3,400, now JPY 3,120 JPY
- Children (Up to elementary school students): Regular price — JPY 2,200, now JPY 2,060
4. The menu consists of oyster nabe (with Sendai miso), fried oysters, a small side dish, rice ("sasanishiki" rice from Miyagi Prefecture), "tsukemono" pickles, and fruits
approx. 1 hours.