Hida Beef Shabu-shabu or Sukiyaki Dinner Plan at Shabuzen, Nagoya (From 18:00)
1. Taste the exquisite flavors of premium A5 grade Hida beef in a shabu-shabu or sukiyaki dish!
2. This course is highly recommended for diners who appreciate superior quality wagyu beef. Savor Japanese hot pot cuisine in an elegant Japanese restaurant.
3. Perfectly located in Sakae, the thrilling heart of Nagoya! The restaurant is located in the basement of the Nagoya Sakae Tokyu REI Hotel.
4. To end the meal, enjoy Shabuzen's original kishimen (wide, flat noodles), a Nagoya specialty. Relish this memory of your trip to Nagoya.
5. The special, house-made sesame sauce that has been a Shabuzen mainstay throughout its history perfectly pairs with shabu-shabu. Shabuzen takes pride in this house-made specialty.