Discount Bullet Train
Food & Restaurants
Shows & Events
Tickets & Transfers
Transit Passes & Tickets
My Page | Customer Support | FAQ | Currency Reference
Maximum number of guests: 14.
Keyword must consist of 3 or more letters.
Please enter keywords or select a destination.
Nightly Room Price
Keyword must consist of 2 or more letters.
Tour Price (per person)
1. This bus tour takes you to two famous spots for viewing flowers in ...
1. This bus tour takes you to two famous spots for viewing flowers in Saga that can be tricky to visit alone. Enjoy viewing beautiful flowers at Yutoku Inari Shrine and Mifuneyama Rakuen Park, two of the most famous spots for flower viewing in Kyushu located 2 hours from Fukuoka. Enjoy a carpet of flowers that only bloom in this season to your heart's content. 2. Dedicated to the god of prosperity in business and bountiful harvests, Yutoku Inari Shrine is highlighted by 50,000 azalea bushes blooming in the outer garden. 3. Mifuneyama Rakuen Park is filled with gorgeous cherry blossoms and colorful azaleas. Enjoy colorful blossoms only in bloom during this season. 4. These 170-year-old wisteria trees boast a colorful tapestry of interwoven white and purple blossoms. Visitors are extended a graceful and refined greeting. 5. Enjoy a buffet at the restaurant which uses no artificial flavorings or additives, letting you enjoy the natural flavor of the vegetables.
1. The two "Japanese wisteria flower tunnels" were selected as one of ...
1. The two "Japanese wisteria flower tunnels" were selected as one of the "Top 10 most beautiful landscapes in the world" on a foreign internet site. They are a must see! 2. A lunch buffet cooked by a professional chef will be prepared at a hotel restaurant. 3. White and purple wisteria flowers create a ceiling over the Kisshoji Temple grounds. These wisteria are designated as a preserved tree by the City of Kitakyushu, and are a sight to see.
1. Visit the reclining Buddha, thought to be the largest bronze statue...
1. Visit the reclining Buddha, thought to be the largest bronze statue in the world at 41 meters long and 11 meters high.2. Shop 'til you drop for 150 minutes at Aeon Mall Fukuoka.3. Pick-up is also available from Fukuoka Airport International Terminal.4. Enjoy a multinational buffet meal at Hisayama Onsen (participants may also use the bath facilities if desired.)
from JPY 2,850
to JPY 5,700
Enjoy a whole day at one of Japan's most prominent theme parks.1. This...
Enjoy a whole day at one of Japan's most prominent theme parks.1. This plan includes a round-trip ticket for a limited-express train departing from Hakata as well as a 1-day passport to Huis Ten Bosch (1-day admission ticket + fees for facilities included in the passport for 1 day).2. Explore Huis Ten Bosch, a large theme park which covers an expansive ground of about 1,520,000 square meters. This European-themed park features flowers that bloom in full glory during the different seasons of the year. (Spring: tulips, shibazakura / Early summer: roses, hydrangeas / Summer: sunflowers / Autumn: World Flower Garden Show, begonias / Winter: Begonia Garden of Light (begonia flower collection))
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,000, now just JPY 5,000 for tours...
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,000, now just JPY 5,000 for tours from July 1 to January 31!This tour is offered at up to 50% off the normal price thanks to Japan travel incentives for Fukuoka Prefecture. 2. Enjoy picking seasonal fruits at Fukuoka, one of Japan's most prominent fruit-producing areas. Eat as much fruit as you like!Fruit picking: January to mid May (strawberries), July (blueberries or peaches), August (blueberries, peaches, Kyoho grapes, grapes, or pears), September (Kyoho grapes, grapes or pears), early to mid October (pears), late October to early December (persimmons)3. Savor some grapes harvested in Tanushimaru and taste wines made from Kyoho grapes.4. For lunch, enjoy an all-you-can-eat BBQ!
Take a trip by train to visit Nagasaki, a place famous worldwide as a ...
Take a trip by train to visit Nagasaki, a place famous worldwide as a city of history and peace.1. This reasonably priced package plan includes round-trip limited express train tickets between Hakata and Nagasaki, and a 1 Day Pass on the Nagasaki Electric Tramway.2. The 1 Day Pass can be used for unlimited travel on all tram lines in Nagasaki city over the course of 1 whole day!3. Book this plan for easy transportation to major sightseeing spots in Nagasaki including Dejima, Glover Garden, and Oura Cathedral.
Beppu Onsen boasts the highest water output of any hot spring in Japan...
Beppu Onsen boasts the highest water output of any hot spring in Japan, and trails only the United States' Yellowstone as the No. 2 highest output worldwide. Take a journey by train to Beppu, the hot spring town. 1． This reasonably priced package plan includes round-trip limited express train tickets between Hakata and Beppu on the Sonic or Nichirin train and a 1-night stay in a hotel in Beppu city. 2． Hotel accommodation may be selected: Beppu Hotel Seifu or Beppu Kamenoi Hotel.3. A Kamenoi Bus "My Beppu Free" ticket (Mini Pass) good for 2 days is included. 4． The Mini Pass can be used in the valid area for unlimited rides during a 2-day period! Please make use of it for sightseeing and shopping. 5． Participants will enjoy seeing the 8 Hells of Beppu, Kannawa Onsen, Beppu's famous sand baths and more. Beppu is a charming place to visit with plenty to see and do.
from JPY 9,800
to JPY 16,000
1. Enjoy the cherry blossoms at Kumamoto Castle, a 400-year old castle...
1. Enjoy the cherry blossoms at Kumamoto Castle, a 400-year old castle considered to be one of Japan's top three. 2. Visitors can tour the gorgeous Honmaru Goten Palace, which was restored in 2009. 3. Buffet lunch at Josaien Sakura no Koji, an area that recreates the atmosphere of the castle town and the traditional cuisine and craftsmanship of Higo Kumamoto. 4. Enjoy viewing cherry blossoms at Kumamoto Suizenji Garden, one of Japan's top three parks and a symbol of Kumamoto. 5. Enjoy a dance performance by the Kumamoto Castle Omotenashi Busho-tai (Samurai Team) at Josaien Sakura no Koji.
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,500, now just JPY 5,250 for tours...
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,500, now just JPY 5,250 for tours from July 1 to January 31!This tour is offered at up to 50% off the normal price thanks to Japan travel incentives for Fukuoka Prefecture. 2. Take a cruise on the gondola-like "donko" boat down the canal, as seasonal flowers, traditional warehouses and red brick warehouses of the early 20th century pass by.3. For lunch, relish one of Yanagawa's most beloved specialties, the "Yanagawa Unagi Seiro-mushi (steamed eel)."4. Yame is one of Japan's most profitable high-quality tea production regions. This tour visits the Yame Central Tea Garden, a veritable green carpet of roughly 62 hectares.5. At Yabeya Konomi Honke, the oldest tea wholesaler in Kyushu, participants can enjoy tasting and making the traditional "Hoiro Baisen" Yame tea by drying tea leaves on Japanese paper spread over charcoal fire. Take a look around the preserved tatami floor space and learn about Yame tea at the archive museum.
Maximum number of guests: 20.