Hotel & Transfer
Discount Bullet Train
Food & Restaurants
Shows & Events
Tickets & Transfers
Transit Passes & Tickets
My Page | Customer Support | FAQ | Currency Reference
Maximum number of guests: 14.
Keyword must consist of 3 or more letters.
Please enter keywords or select a destination.
Nightly Room Price
Keyword must consist of 2 or more letters.
Tour Price (per person)
1. Ride the Tabito, a sightseeing train beautifully decorated in aesth...
1. Ride the Tabito, a sightseeing train beautifully decorated in aesthetically pleasing Japanese patterns and featuring designs of famous Dazaifu sightseeing locations, and the Suito, another sightseeing train. 2. This tour includes a serving of Dazaifu specialty rice cake, umegae-mochi, and matcha green tea! 3. In Yanagawa, experience riding a Donko boat and enjoy a leisurely cruise while taking in the beautiful scenery of seasonal flowers and historical structures along the canals. 4. For lunch, enjoy a bowl of rice topped with minced tuna and green onions, Negitoro Don! The original sauce is a perfect match with Pacific bluefin tuna. Negitoro Don was chosen by a Japanese newspaper as one of the most delicious rice bowl meals. 5. This tour is accompanied by an English-speaking guide, so participants who require the services of the guide will have nothing to worry about--just relax and enjoy the tour!
1. Enjoy shopping at Arita Toji no Sato Plaza, one of the world's larg...
1. Enjoy shopping at Arita Toji no Sato Plaza, one of the world's largest Arita porcelain shopping complexes. 2. For lunch, savor a Japanese-style set meal featuring specialties of the Kyushu region. 3. Stroll around Yutoku Inari Shrine, dedicated to the god of food, clothing and shelter. It is counted as one of the three major Inari shrines of Japan. 4. Visit a renowned sake brewery in Kashima, known for being awarded in many competitions. At the IWC (International Wine Challenge), the world's most prestigious wine competition, sake from this brewery won the Grand Prix "Champion Sake." 5. Participants may get off and end the tour at Ureshino Onsen-gai, a hot spring district. Enjoy the sodium-rich, slightly viscous hot springs that generate a beautifying effect on the skin. Spending the night at this relaxing resort is recommended!
1. Visit Nokonoshima Island Park for 60 minutes to enjoy seasonal flow...
1. Visit Nokonoshima Island Park for 60 minutes to enjoy seasonal flowers! 2. Marinoa City faces the ocean and is one of Kyushu's largest outlet malls with 170 shops including major brand names. Enjoy shopping for about 3 hours. 3. Includes a free ticket for the Skywheel Ferris wheel at Marinoa City Fukuoka, plus a special coupon! This coupon is usable at 43 participating stores at Marinoa City Fukuoka.
1. Kujukushima, literally meaning 'ninety-nine islands,' is a group of...
1. Kujukushima, literally meaning 'ninety-nine islands,' is a group of over 200 islands off the coast of Sasebo. This tour features a cruising experience weaving in and out of these gorgeous green islands. 2. Enjoy a buffet lunch featuring regional cuisine, with dishes prepared using the local ingredients of Saga and Nagasaki, at the Arita Porcelain Park. 3. Located next to the Arita Porcelain Park is Munemasa Shuzo Akita Kura, where you can observe the manufacturing and bottling process of shochu and sake.
This 1-day bus tour departs Fukuoka for sightseeing in Beppu, then dro...
This 1-day bus tour departs Fukuoka for sightseeing in Beppu, then drops participants off at Beppu and Fukuoka. Take advantage of convenient transportation through Kyushu via bus with the added bonus of sightseeing along the way. 1. See the beautiful Kyusuikei Gorge from Kokonoe "Yume" Grand Suspension Bridge, the longest and tallest pedestrian bridge in all of Japan. 2. For lunch enjoy a Japanese set lunch made with seafood from Bungo Channel. Also, have fun shopping at the nearby marine products center. 3. Admire the gorgeous Beppu Bay from Beppu-wan Service area.
1. Enjoy picking seasonal fruits at Fukuoka, one of Japan's most promi...
1. Enjoy picking seasonal fruits at Fukuoka, one of Japan's most prominent fruit-producing areas. Eat as much fruit as you like! Fruit picking: January to mid-May (strawberries), July to August (blueberries, peaches, Kyoho grapes, grapes, or pears), September (Kyoho grapes, grapes or pears), early- to mid-October (pears), late October to early December (persimmons)2. Savor some grapes harvested in Tanushimaru and taste wines made from Kyoho grapes. 3. For lunch, enjoy an all-you-can-eat BBQ!
1. This half-day afternoon course takes you on a tour of sightseeing s...
1. This half-day afternoon course takes you on a tour of sightseeing spots in Fukuoka City.2. Participants may also take cruise on Hakata Bay to get a scenic view of the Fukuoka cityscape. 3. Enjoy 90 minutes of free time in Marine World Uminonakamichi
1. Visit the reclining Buddha, thought to be the largest bronze statue...
1. Visit the reclining Buddha, thought to be the largest bronze statue in the world at 41 meters long and 11 meters high.2. Shop 'til you drop for 150 minutes at Aeon Mall Fukuoka.3. Pick-up is also available from Fukuoka Airport International Terminal.4. Enjoy a multinational buffet meal at Hisayama Onsen (participants may also use the bath facilities if desired.)
1. This half-day morning course takes you on a tour of sightseeing spo...
1. This half-day morning course takes you on a tour of sightseeing spots in Fukuoka City.2. Tour a Japanese-style garden next to Ohori Park, the Central Park of Fukuoka. Enjoy the natural beauty in each of the four seasons with new spring greenery and azaleas from spring to early summer, full-fledged foliage in summer, colored leaves in fall, and the green figures of pine trees in winter. 3. Select from Fukuoka Municipal Zoo or Fukuoka Municipal Botanical Garden! Fukuoka Municipal Zoo: Popular exhibits include the elephants, giraffes, rare gorillas and Arabian Oryx. A total of 130 species and 550 animals in total are kept here. Fukuoka Municipal Botanical Garden: The 10 hectare grounds feature about 2,600 species of plants and 190,000 specimen in total.
1. In Yanagawa, experience riding a Donko boat and enjoy a leisurely c...
1. In Yanagawa, experience riding a Donko boat and enjoy a leisurely cruise while taking in the beautiful scenery of seasonal flowers and historical structures along the canals. 2. For lunch, relish one of Yanagawa's most beloved specialties, the "Yanagawa Unagi Seiro-mushi" (steamed eel). 3. Yame is one of Japan's most profitable high-quality tea production regions. This tour visits the Yame Central Tea Garden, a veritable green carpet of roughly 62 hectares.
Maximum number of guests: 20.