Discount Bullet Train
Food & Restaurants
Shows & Events
Tickets & Transfers
Transit Passes & Tickets
My Page | Customer Support | FAQ | Currency Reference
Maximum number of guests: 14.
Keyword must consist of 3 or more letters.
Please enter keywords or select a destination.
Nightly Room Price
Keyword must consist of 2 or more letters.
Tour Price (per person)
1. In Yanagawa, experience riding a Donko boat and enjoy a leisurely c...
1. In Yanagawa, experience riding a Donko boat and enjoy a leisurely cruise while taking in the beautiful scenery of seasonal flowers and historical structures along the canals. 2. For lunch, relish one of Yanagawa's most beloved specialties, the "Yanagawa Unagi Seiro-mushi" (steamed eel). 3. Yame is one of Japan's most profitable high-quality tea production regions. This tour visits the Yame Central Tea Garden, a veritable green carpet of roughly 62 hectares.
Head to Kagoshima, the southernmost point in Kyushu, and experience th...
Head to Kagoshima, the southernmost point in Kyushu, and experience the beautiful scenery of Sakurajima, one of Japan's premiere volcanoes. 1. This reasonably priced package plan includes round-trip Shinkansen tickets between Hakata and Kagoshima, and a 1-night stay in a hotel in Kagoshima city. 2. Choose your accommodation between Hotel Taisei Annex and Kagoshima Tokyu REI Hotel.3. This package plan includes a Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau 1-day pass for use on city trams, buses and city view buses. 4. Use the city trams (including retro-style trams), city buses and city view buses in Kagoshima City as many times as you like in 1 day! Please make use of it for sightseeing or shopping. 5. This plan includes a passport which is valid for discounts on admission at various sightseeing facilities such as the Sakurajima ferry and Kagoshima Aquarium.
from JPY 17,000
to JPY 18,000
1. Visit locations which are unreachable via train, such as Kagamiyama...
1. Visit locations which are unreachable via train, such as Kagamiyama Observation Deck and a Karatsuyaki pottery. 2. This tour also visits 3 of Karatsu's popular sightseeing spots: Karatsu Castle, the former Takatori Estate, and Hikiyama Exhibition Hall. 3. From the Kagamiyama Observation Deck, enjoy marvelous views of Nijinomatsubara, which is designated as one of Japan's three great seaside pine forests 4. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat, all-you-can-drink lunch at a collagen buffet restaurant. The Japanese/Western-style menu includes plenty of fresh vegetables.
1. Visit Ainoshima Island which is hugely popular with international t...
1. Visit Ainoshima Island which is hugely popular with international tourists as the home of approximately 100 cats! 2. Only on this bus tour! Participants can visit one of Japan's oldest shrines, Munakata Taisha. 3. Experience painting a glass wind chime in a glassblowing factory. 4. Choose from tours with a Chinese-speaking guide or English-speaking guide, then sit back, relax and enjoy the tour worry-free! 5. In cooperation with Fukuoka Now - your guide to the best of Fukuoka - www.fukuoka-now.com
1. This half-day morning course takes you on a tour of sightseeing spo...
1. This half-day morning course takes you on a tour of sightseeing spots in Fukuoka City.2. Tour a Japanese-style garden next to Ohori Park, the Central Park of Fukuoka. Enjoy the natural beauty in each of the four seasons with new spring greenery and azaleas from spring to early summer, full-fledged foliage in summer, colored leaves in fall, and the green figures of pine trees in winter. 3. Select from Fukuoka Municipal Zoo or Fukuoka Municipal Botanical Garden! Fukuoka Municipal Zoo: Popular exhibits include the elephants, giraffes, rare gorillas and Arabian Oryx. A total of 130 species and 550 animals in total are kept here. Fukuoka Municipal Botanical Garden: The 10 hectare grounds feature about 2,600 species of plants and 190,000 specimen in total.
1. This bus tour takes you to two famous spots for viewing flowers in ...
1. This bus tour takes you to two famous spots for viewing flowers in Saga that can be tricky to visit alone. Enjoy viewing beautiful flowers at Yutoku Inari Shrine and Mifuneyama Rakuen Park, two of the most famous spots for flower viewing in Kyushu located 2 hours from Fukuoka. Enjoy a carpet of flowers that only bloom in this season to your heart's content. 2. Dedicated to the god of prosperity in business and bountiful harvests, Yutoku Inari Shrine is highlighted by 50,000 azalea bushes blooming in the outer garden. 3. Mifuneyama Rakuen Park is filled with gorgeous cherry blossoms and colorful azaleas. Enjoy colorful blossoms only in bloom during this season. 4. These 170-year-old wisteria trees boast a colorful tapestry of interwoven white and purple blossoms. Visitors are extended a graceful and refined greeting. 5. Enjoy a buffet at the restaurant which uses no artificial flavorings or additives, letting you enjoy the natural flavor of the vegetables.
1. Enjoy picking seasonal fruits at Fukuoka, one of Japan's most promi...
1. Enjoy picking seasonal fruits at Fukuoka, one of Japan's most prominent fruit-producing areas. Eat as much fruit as you like! Fruit picking: January to mid-May (strawberries), July to August (blueberries, peaches, Kyoho grapes, grapes, or pears), September (Kyoho grapes, grapes or pears), early- to mid-October (pears), late October to early December (persimmons)2. Savor some grapes harvested in Tanushimaru and taste wines made from Kyoho grapes. 3. For lunch, enjoy an all-you-can-eat BBQ!
1. At Kusasenri Plain, which features views of Mt. Nakadake puffing ou...
1. At Kusasenri Plain, which features views of Mt. Nakadake puffing out smoke plumes, enjoy the vast scenery of Aso where cattle and horses roam freely through the massive fields. 2. The views from the bus windows are spectacular as well! Enjoy fantastic scenery along the Yamanami Highway, a famous scenic driving route in Kyushu. 3. Kuju Flower Park is located inside a vast national park and has flowers blooming year-round. Kuju Flower Park Blooming Periods: March to May: Crocus, tulips, violas, poppies, shibazakuraJune to August: Lavendar, plumed cockscomb, sunflowersSeptember to October: Cosmos, scarlet sage, cushionmumNovember to December: Pansies, ornamental kale, hoary stock
1. Visit Nokonoshima Island Park for 60 minutes to enjoy seasonal flow...
1. Visit Nokonoshima Island Park for 60 minutes to enjoy seasonal flowers! 2. Marinoa City faces the ocean and is one of Kyushu's largest outlet malls with 170 shops including major brand names. Enjoy shopping for about 3 hours. 3. Includes a free ticket for the Skywheel Ferris wheel at Marinoa City Fukuoka, plus a special coupon! This coupon is usable at 43 participating stores at Marinoa City Fukuoka.
1. Go on a 3-day bus tour visiting the best of Western Kyushu, includi...
1. Go on a 3-day bus tour visiting the best of Western Kyushu, including Nagasaki and Kumamoto's main sightseeing spots! The tour also includes a ferry ride from Nagasaki to Kumamoto. Participants on this bus tour will surely enjoy sightseeing to the fullest, dropping by historic sites and admiring superb views of the scenic seas and majestic mountains.2. A tour guide accompanies participants throughout the entire tour for a worry-free experience.3. Enjoy a local specialty for lunch!
from JPY 75,000
to JPY 85,000
Maximum number of guests: 20.