Discount Bullet Train
Food & Restaurants
Shows & Events
Tickets & Transfers
Transit Passes & Tickets
My Page | Customer Support | FAQ | Currency Reference
Maximum number of guests: 14.
Keyword must consist of 3 or more letters.
Please enter keywords or select a destination.
Nightly Room Price
Keyword must consist of 2 or more letters.
Tour Price (per person)
About:1. Board the famous Torokko train on the Minamiaso Railway!2. Ta...
About:1. Board the famous Torokko train on the Minamiaso Railway!2. Take a walk around the popular Aso Farm Land and enjoy a scrumptious buffet lunch.3. Drop by the Kumamoto Winery located in Foodpal Kumamoto, a theme park for food lovers on a quest for gastronomic delights!4. Experience picking fruits from the orchard! (Tours from July to September 19: Kyoho grapes, Tours from September 23 and on: Mandarin oranges)
About:1. Visit Heitate Jingu Shrine, one of the most significant spiri...
About:1. Visit Heitate Jingu Shrine, one of the most significant spiritual locations in Kyushu.2. Enjoy sightseeing at Amanoiwato Shrine (West Shrine), Amanoyasu Kawara Riverbed, and Takachiho Shrine.3. Take a stroll around on your own at Takachiho Gorge. (Approx. 60 min.)4. At Soyokaze Park, enjoy a healthy, all-you-can-eat lunch with plenty of fresh vegetables.
1. Visit Aso by bus, an area which is difficult for individual travele...
1. Visit Aso by bus, an area which is difficult for individual travelers to access on their own, and go to Kuju Flower Park! 2. At Kusasenri Plain, which features views of Mt. Nakadake puffing out smoke plumes, enjoy the vast scenery of Aso where cattle and horses roam freely through the massive fields.3. The views from the bus windows are spectacular as well! Enjoy fantastic scenery along famously scenic driving routes in Kyushu: Yamanami Highway & Laputa Road, the latter of which is fit to be called 'the road in the sky'.4. Kuji Flower Park is located inside a vast national park and has flowers blooming year-round. Kuju Flower Park Blooming Periods: March to May: Crocus, tulips, violas, poppies, shibazakuraJune to August: Lavendar, plumed cockscomb, sunflowersSeptember to October: Cosmos, scarlet sage, cushionmumNovember to December: Pansies, ornamental kale, hoary stock
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,000, now just JPY 5,000 for tours...
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,000, now just JPY 5,000 for tours from July 1 to January 31!This tour is offered at up to 50% off the normal price thanks to Japan travel incentives for Fukuoka Prefecture. 2. Enjoy picking seasonal fruits at Fukuoka, one of Japan's most prominent fruit-producing areas. Eat as much fruit as you like!Fruit picking: January to mid May (strawberries), July (blueberries or peaches), August (blueberries, peaches, Kyoho grapes, grapes, or pears), September (Kyoho grapes, grapes or pears), early to mid October (pears), late October to early December (persimmons)3. Savor some grapes harvested in Tanushimaru and taste wines made from Kyoho grapes.4. For lunch, enjoy an all-you-can-eat BBQ!
from JPY 5,000
to JPY 10,000
About:1. A 1-day tour to Huis Ten Bosch, a theme park in Nagasaki Pref...
About:1. A 1-day tour to Huis Ten Bosch, a theme park in Nagasaki Prefecture featuring an European atmosphere with its scenic canals, windmills and architecture.2. Enjoy sightseeing around the delightful Huis Ten Bosch for up to 5 hours! 3. The tour booking charge includes a 1-day admission ticket to Huis Ten Bosch and a 1-day park bus ticket.
About:1. Enjoy the magnificent nature of Kumamoto (Kyushu area), in th...
About:1. Enjoy the magnificent nature of Kumamoto (Kyushu area), in the popular tourist attraction, Aso!2. Here's your chance to witness volcanic smoke blowing out from a large crater, after enjoying the panoramic view from the ropeway!3. A delicious beef steak plate will be served for lunch in front of the spacious view of Kusasenrigahama.*Important*The Fukuoka Regional Headquarters of the JMA announced that they have raised the volcanic alert level of Mt. Aso from Level 1 (normal) to Level 2 (Near-crater warning), on 9:40 A.M. Aug. 30th 2014. Therefore entrance within 1km of the crater of Mt. Naka is now restricted due to the cinders caused by the eruption.The Mount Aso Ropeway has accordingly suspended operation for the time being, and the resumption date is yet to be determined.This tour will operate as usual, but will visit the Aso Volcano Museum when the ropeway is out of service due to the entrance restriction near the crater.When the ropeway is out of service due to closing of the volcano area, please visit Aso Volcano Museum instead. (please submit the voucher for ropeway at the museum entrance.) If the museum is not visited in such cases, a cash back refund will be given to each participant on the tour day (JPY 1,000/Adult, JPY 500/Child).
About:1. Enjoy a Japanese set meal consisting of fugu (pufferfish), a ...
About:1. Enjoy a Japanese set meal consisting of fugu (pufferfish), a local specialty of Shimonoseki.2. Walk through Kanmon Pedestrian Tunnel, an underwater tunnel passing below the Kanmon Straits which connects Honshu and Kyushu, two of Japan's main islands.3. See plenty of famous locations on this tour which visits Dazaifu Tenman-gu Shrine, Moji and Shimonoseki.
1. This reasonably priced package plan includes round-trip limited exp...
1. This reasonably priced package plan includes round-trip limited express train tickets between Hakata and Beppu on the Sonic or Nichirin train and a 1-night stay in a hotel in Beppu city.2. Hotel accommodation may be selected: Beppu Hotel Seifu or Beppu Kamenoi Hotel.3. A Kamenoi Bus "My Beppu Free" ticket (Mini Pass) good for 2 days is included.4. The Mini Pass can be used in the valid area for unlimited rides during a 2-day period! Please make use of it for sightseeing and shopping.5. Participants will enjoy seeing the 8 Hells of Beppu, Kannawa Onsen, Beppu's famous sand baths and more. Beppu is a charming place to visit with plenty to see and do.
from JPY 11,500
to JPY 111,499
1. Go on a bus tour to sightseeing locations in Saga Prefecture, the f...
1. Go on a bus tour to sightseeing locations in Saga Prefecture, the filming location for the popular Thai TV drama series "Stay". 2. This is a 1-day bus tour departing from and returning to Fukuoka. Enjoy the charm of Saga to your heart's content, including Takeo Onsen, Mifuneyama Rakuen Park, Yutoku Inari Shrine and more. 3. An English-speaking guide accompanies this tour.
About:1. A popular course relishing the nature of Aso and Yufuin.2. Th...
About:1. A popular course relishing the nature of Aso and Yufuin.2. The "Churches and Christian sites in Nagasaki" tell the story of the interchange of values between Japan and the West, and appear on the UNESCO tentative list of World Heritage Candidates. Of these the tour will visit Oura Cathedral, a National Treasure, and Shitsu Church, an Important Cultural Property of Japan.3. Enjoy special entry to the Confucian Temple of Nagasaki via the Gimon (main entrance), a sacred gate which is usually open only to the Emperor and the gods.4. Stay at Japanese-style hotels at Beppu (1st night) and Unzen (2nd night), both with relaxing open-air baths.5 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners are included in this tour.
from JPY 53,100
to JPY 69,200
Maximum number of guests: 20.