Hotel & Transfer
Discount Bullet Train
Food & Restaurants
Shows & Events
Tickets & Transfers
Transit Passes & Tickets
My Page | Customer Support | FAQ | Currency Reference
Maximum number of guests: 14.
Keyword must consist of 3 or more letters.
Please enter keywords or select a destination.
Nightly Room Price
Keyword must consist of 2 or more letters.
Tour Price (per person)
1. Visit the reclining Buddha, thought to be the largest bronze statue...
1. Visit the reclining Buddha, thought to be the largest bronze statue in the world at 41 meters long and 11 meters high.2. Shop 'til you drop for 150 minutes at Aeon Mall Fukuoka.3. Pick-up is also available from Fukuoka Airport International Terminal.4. Enjoy a multinational buffet meal at Hisayama Onsen (participants may also use the bath facilities if desired.)
1. Enjoy shopping at Arita Toji no Sato Plaza, one of the world's larg...
1. Enjoy shopping at Arita Toji no Sato Plaza, one of the world's largest Arita porcelain shopping complexes. 2. For lunch, savor a Japanese-style set meal featuring specialties of the Kyushu region. 3. Stroll around Yutoku Inari Shrine, home to the guardian of life in general. It is counted as one of the three major Inari shrines of Japan. 4. Visit a renowned sake brewery in Kashima, known for being awarded in many competitions. At the IWC (International Wine Challenge), the world's most prestigious wine competition, sake from this brewery won the Grand Prix "Champion Sake." 5. Participants may get off and end the tour at Ureshino Onsen-gai, a hot spring district. Enjoy the sodium-rich, slightly viscous hot springs that generate a beautifying effect on the skin. Spending the night at this relaxing resort is recommended!
Head to Kagoshima, the southernmost point in Kyushu, and experience th...
Head to Kagoshima, the southernmost point in Kyushu, and experience the beautiful scenery of Sakurajima, one of Japan's premiere volcanoes. 1. This reasonably priced package plan includes round-trip Shinkansen tickets between Hakata and Kagoshima and a Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau 1-day pass for use on city trams, buses and city view buses. 2. The Kagoshima City Transportation Bureau 1-day pass can be used for unlimited trips on city trams (including the retro sightseeing train), city buses, and the Kagoshima City View Bus for 1 whole day! Please make use of it for sightseeing or shopping. 3. This plan includes a 1-day City Tram/Bus/City View Bus Pass which is valid for discounts on admission at various sightseeing facilities such as the Sakurajima ferry and Kagoshima Aquarium.
This 1-day bus tour departs Fukuoka for sightseeing in Beppu, then dro...
This 1-day bus tour departs Fukuoka for sightseeing in Beppu, then drops participants off at Beppu and Fukuoka. Take advantage of convenient transportation through Kyushu via bus with the added bonus of sightseeing along the way. 1. See the beautiful Kyusuikei Gorge from Kokonoe "Yume" Grand Suspension Bridge, the longest and tallest pedestrian bridge in all of Japan. 2. For lunch enjoy a Japanese set lunch made with seafood from Bungo Channel. Also, have fun shopping at the nearby marine products center. 3. Admire the gorgeous Beppu Bay from Beppu-wan Service area.
1. Visit Raizan Sennyoji Daihioin Temple and admire its many cultural ...
1. Visit Raizan Sennyoji Daihioin Temple and admire its many cultural assets. 2. Drop by the factory and museum of Fukuoka's famous pork bone broth ramen chain store, Ichiran. 3. Savor Ichiran's popular ramen for lunch! 4. Enjoy shopping at Marinoa City, one of Kyushu's largest outlet malls with 170 shops including major brand names. 5. Includes a free ticket for the Skywheel Ferris wheel at Marinoa City Fukuoka, plus a special coupon! This coupon is usable at 43 participating stores at Marinoa City Fukuoka.
1. This is a round-trip bus tour of Yutoku Inari Shrine and Akizuki Ca...
1. This is a round-trip bus tour of Yutoku Inari Shrine and Akizuki Castle Ruins, two spots in Kyushu famous for their autumn leaves. 2. An English-speaking interpreter guide will lead the tour. 3. Wi-Fi connection is available inside the bus using an exclusive router. Customers may access the Internet on their PCs or smartphones.
1. This tour takes a route that has been verified as safe following th...
1. This tour takes a route that has been verified as safe following the Kumamoto earthquakes. Come see the current state of Aso with your own eyes. 2. The views from the bus windows are spectacular as well! Enjoy fantastic scenery along the Yamanami Highway, a famous scenic driving route in Kyushu. 3. Kuju Flower Park is located inside a vast national park and has flowers blooming year-round. Kuju Flower Park Blooming Periods: March to May: Crocus, tulips, violas, poppies, shibazakuraJune to August: Lavender, plumed cockscomb, sunflowersSeptember to October: Cosmos, scarlet sage, cushionmumNovember to December: Pansies, ornamental kale, hoary stock
1. See traditional architectural works and national treasures of Oita ...
1. See traditional architectural works and national treasures of Oita on this 1-day highlights tour (plus, get a bamboo craft souvenir!). 2. One of the most popular places to see in Oita is Usa Jingu, a Shinto shrine built in the year 725 and designated as one of Japan's National Treasures. 3. Inside Maki Odo, a historic temple, see the 9 Buddha statues designated as Important Cultural Properties. 4. At Kumano Magaibutsu, lay your eyes on a 6.8-meter tall image of Dainichi Nyorai (Cosmic Buddha) carved into the cliff. 5. The guide on this tour speaks only Japanese (pamphlets containing information on the locations to be visited, available in English, Chinese and Korean, will be handed out to participants).
1. This half-day morning course takes you on a tour of sightseeing spo...
1. This half-day morning course takes you on a tour of sightseeing spots in Fukuoka City.2. Tour a Japanese-style garden next to Ohori Park, the Central Park of Fukuoka. Enjoy the natural beauty in each of the four seasons with new spring greenery and azaleas from spring to early summer, full-fledged foliage in summer, colored leaves in fall, and the green figures of pine trees in winter. 3. Select from Fukuoka Municipal Zoo or Fukuoka Municipal Botanical Garden! Fukuoka Municipal Zoo: Popular exhibits include the elephants, giraffes, rare gorillas and Arabian Oryx. A total of 130 species and 550 animals in total are kept here. Fukuoka Municipal Botanical Garden: The 10 hectare grounds feature about 2,600 species of plants and 190,000 specimen in total.
1. Take a trip by train to visit Nagasaki, a place famous worldwide as...
1. Take a trip by train to visit Nagasaki, a place famous worldwide as a city of history and peace. This reasonably priced package plan includes round-trip limited express train tickets between Hakata and Nagasaki, and a Nagasaki Electric Tramway 1-Day Pass. 2. A Nagasaki Electric Tramway 1-Day Pass good for unlimited rides on all Nagasaki city trams for 1 day is included. 3. The pass can be used for transportation to sightseeing destinations such as Dejima, World Heritage Glover Garden, Oura Cathedral and more.
Maximum number of guests: 20.