Discount Bullet Train
Food & Restaurants
Shows & Events
Tickets & Transfers
Transit Passes & Tickets
My Page | Customer Support | FAQ | Currency Reference
Maximum number of guests: 14.
Keyword must consist of 3 or more letters.
Please enter keywords or select a destination.
Nightly Room Price
Keyword must consist of 2 or more letters.
Tour Price (per person)
With this 1-day round trip tour from Fukuoka, participants can visit p...
With this 1-day round trip tour from Fukuoka, participants can visit popular sightseeing spots in Kumamoto.1. Tour the splendid Honmaru Goten Palace of Kumamoto Castle, one of the three premier castles in Japan built approximately 400 years ago and renovated in 2008. An English-speaking guide explains the castle's history, making for a more meaningful tour.2. Enjoy a lunch buffet at Josaien Sakuranokoji, an Edo-period-themed attraction. Here participants will also be able to see a performance by the Kumamoto Castle Omotenashi Bushotai (Samurai Team).3. See Suizen-ji Joju-en Garden, one of the most famous gardens in Japan and a symbol of Kumamoto.
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,000, now just JPY 5,000 for tours...
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,000, now just JPY 5,000 for tours from July 1 to January 31!This tour is offered at up to 50% off the normal price thanks to Japan travel incentives for Fukuoka Prefecture. 2. Enjoy picking seasonal fruits at Fukuoka, one of Japan's most prominent fruit-producing areas. Eat as much fruit as you like!Fruit picking: January to mid May (strawberries), July (blueberries or peaches), August (blueberries, peaches, Kyoho grapes, grapes, or pears), September (Kyoho grapes, grapes or pears), early to mid October (pears), late October to early December (persimmons)3. Savor some grapes harvested in Tanushimaru and taste wines made from Kyoho grapes.4. For lunch, enjoy an all-you-can-eat BBQ!
from JPY 5,000
to JPY 10,000
1. A single 100-year-old cherry tree densely laden with blossoms and a...
1. A single 100-year-old cherry tree densely laden with blossoms and a majestic air. The "upside-down cherry blossoms" reflected in the pond are a must-see! 2. The service area visited on this tour offers a sweeping view of Beppu Bay, making it a popular photo spot among travellers. 3. Enjoy the sights of Umi Jigoku ("Sea Hell"), a vast pond with sea blue waters created by the eruption of Mt. Tsurumitake 1,200 years ago. 4. Enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view from the Beppu Ropeway.
1. This bus tour takes you to two famous spots for viewing flowers in ...
1. This bus tour takes you to two famous spots for viewing flowers in Saga that can be tricky to visit alone. Enjoy viewing beautiful flowers at Yutoku Inari Shrine and Mifuneyama Rakuen Park, two of the most famous spots for flower viewing in Kyushu located 2 hours from Fukuoka. Enjoy a carpet of flowers that only bloom in this season to your heart's content. 2. Dedicated to the god of prosperity in business and bountiful harvests, Yutoku Inari Shrine is highlighted by 50,000 azalea bushes blooming in the outer garden. 3. Mifuneyama Rakuen Park is filled with gorgeous cherry blossoms and colorful azaleas. Enjoy colorful blossoms only in bloom during this season. 4. These 170-year-old wisteria trees boast a colorful tapestry of interwoven white and purple blossoms. Visitors are extended a graceful and refined greeting. 5. Enjoy a buffet at the restaurant which uses no artificial flavorings or additives, letting you enjoy the natural flavor of the vegetables.
1. Enjoy a luxurious dinner cruise aboard a ship while admiring the ni...
1. Enjoy a luxurious dinner cruise aboard a ship while admiring the night view in Hakata Bay! 2. No need to worry about transportation, as this plan includes a taxi service that will pick you up from your hotel in Fukuoka City.3. Savor exquisite French cuisine dishes and enjoy a unique dining experience.
1. For dinner, enjoy fresh fish at an "experience restaurant" where yo...
1. For dinner, enjoy fresh fish at an "experience restaurant" where you can enjoy fishing from your table! (Additional fee for fishing)2. Enjoy the sight of more than 1,000 cherry trees lit up at night in the ruins of Fukuoka Castle. 3. As one of Fukuoka's most famous spots for viewing cherry blossoms, Nishi Park was selected as one of the top 100 places to view cherry blossoms in Japan, making it a popular spot for photos with many visitors coming from abroad. You can also experience a fantastic view of Fukuoka at night.
1. Hita in Kyushu, which prospered under the direct control of the Edo...
1. Hita in Kyushu, which prospered under the direct control of the Edo Shogunate, is the birthplace of the Hina Festival and many hina dolls from the Edo and Meiji periods can still be found here. On display at about 20 old family houses and facilities throughout the city are dolls, doll-making tools and traditional doll-making techniques that can only be seen in Hita. 2. Enjoy seeing the historical hina dolls on display at Kusano-Honke, the oldest merchant residence in the prefecture and nationally designated important cultural property. 3. For lunch, enjoy some Hita Yakisoba noodles, a local specialty.
1. Enjoy the colorful Chinese Lantern Festival in the exotic atmospher...
1. Enjoy the colorful Chinese Lantern Festival in the exotic atmosphere of Nagasaki. During this period, the city's central area is decorated with over 15,000 brilliantly-colored Chinese lanterns. See brilliantly-colored Chinese lanterns displayed at 3 different venues. 2. Enjoy champon noodles, a specialty of Nagasaki. 3. Enjoy the beautiful night view of Nagasaki known as one of Japan's top three most beautiful night views.
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,500, now just JPY 5,250 for tours...
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,500, now just JPY 5,250 for tours from July 1 to January 31!This tour is offered at up to 50% off the normal price thanks to Japan travel incentives for Fukuoka Prefecture. 2. Take a cruise on the gondola-like "donko" boat down the canal, as seasonal flowers, traditional warehouses and red brick warehouses of the early 20th century pass by.3. For lunch, relish one of Yanagawa's most beloved specialties, the "Yanagawa Unagi Seiro-mushi (steamed eel)."4. Yame is one of Japan's most profitable high-quality tea production regions. This tour visits the Yame Central Tea Garden, a veritable green carpet of roughly 62 hectares.5. At Yabeya Konomi Honke, the oldest tea wholesaler in Kyushu, participants can enjoy tasting and making the traditional "Hoiro Baisen" Yame tea by drying tea leaves on Japanese paper spread over charcoal fire. Take a look around the preserved tatami floor space and learn about Yame tea at the archive museum.
from JPY 5,250
to JPY 10,500
1. Have lots of fun playing in the snow at Kokonoe Forest Park Ski Res...
1. Have lots of fun playing in the snow at Kokonoe Forest Park Ski Resort, the largest ski resort in Kyushu. 2. Enjoy taking a bath at a onsen inn in Aso Kuju National Park where you can enjoy being surrounded by nature and trying all the unique baths. 3. For lunch, enjoy the Dango-jiru set meal, an Oita specialty. At the Michinoeki you can enjoy shopping for fresh rice, vegetables, farm produce, processed foods and more.
Maximum number of guests: 20.