Discount Bullet Train
Food & Restaurants
Shows & Events
Tickets & Transfers
Transit Passes & Tickets
My Page | Customer Support | FAQ | Currency Reference
Maximum number of guests: 14.
Keyword must consist of 3 or more letters.
Please enter keywords or select a destination.
Nightly Room Price
Keyword must consist of 2 or more letters.
Tour Price (per person)
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,500, now just JPY 5,250 for tours...
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,500, now just JPY 5,250 for tours from July 1 to January 31!This tour is offered at up to 50% off the normal price thanks to Japan travel incentives for Fukuoka Prefecture. 2. Take a cruise on the gondola-like "donko" boat down the canal, as seasonal flowers, traditional warehouses and red brick warehouses of the early 20th century pass by.3. For lunch, relish one of Yanagawa's most beloved specialties, the "Yanagawa Unagi Seiro-mushi (steamed eel)."4. Yame is one of Japan's most profitable high-quality tea production regions. This tour visits the Yame Central Tea Garden, a veritable green carpet of roughly 62 hectares.5. At Yabeya Konomi Honke, the oldest tea wholesaler in Kyushu, participants can enjoy tasting and making the traditional "Hoiro Baisen" Yame tea by drying tea leaves on Japanese paper spread over charcoal fire. Take a look around the preserved tatami floor space and learn about Yame tea at the archive museum.
from JPY 5,250
to JPY 10,500
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,000, now just JPY 5,000 for tours...
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 10,000, now just JPY 5,000 for tours from July 1 to January 31!This tour is offered at up to 50% off the normal price thanks to Japan travel incentives for Fukuoka Prefecture. 2. Enjoy picking seasonal fruits at Fukuoka, one of Japan's most prominent fruit-producing areas. Eat as much fruit as you like!Fruit picking: January to mid May (strawberries), July (blueberries or peaches), August (blueberries, peaches, Kyoho grapes, grapes, or pears), September (Kyoho grapes, grapes or pears), early to mid October (pears), late October to early December (persimmons)3. Savor some grapes harvested in Tanushimaru and taste wines made from Kyoho grapes.4. For lunch, enjoy an all-you-can-eat BBQ!
from JPY 5,000
to JPY 10,000
1. Why not enjoy the gentle sea breeze and view of the ocean from the ...
1. Why not enjoy the gentle sea breeze and view of the ocean from the 3rd floor deck of the Mariera cruise ship?2. JAPANiCAN.com only! Participants on this plan will receive a special snack on board the cruise.
1. Visit Aso by bus, an area which is difficult for individual travele...
1. Visit Aso by bus, an area which is difficult for individual travelers to access on their own, and go to Kuju Flower Park! 2. At Kusasenri Plain, which features views of Mt. Nakadake puffing out smoke plumes, enjoy the vast scenery of Aso where cattle and horses roam freely through the massive fields.3. The views from the bus windows are spectacular as well! Enjoy fantastic scenery along famously scenic driving routes in Kyushu: Yamanami Highway & Laputa Road, the latter of which is fit to be called 'the road in the sky'.4. Kuji Flower Park is located inside a vast national park and has flowers blooming year-round. Kuju Flower Park Blooming Periods: March to May: Crocus, tulips, violas, poppies, shibazakuraJune to August: Lavendar, plumed cockscomb, sunflowersSeptember to October: Cosmos, scarlet sage, cushionmumNovember to December: Pansies, ornamental kale, hoary stock
This is a 1-day tour of Nagasaki's famous sightseeing spots, departing...
This is a 1-day tour of Nagasaki's famous sightseeing spots, departing from and arriving at Fukuoka.1. Visit popular tourist spots in Nagasaki including the Peace Park, Atomic Bomb Museum, Oura Church and Glover Garden.2. After the sightseeing tour, enjoy a buffet style lunch in a hotel!3. Choose between a round-trip tour from Fukuoka or a one-way tour plan that departs from Fukuoka and arrives at Nagasaki (same price as the round-trip tour).4. During the tour, participants will be given gourmet sweets, a souvenir recommended by the tour guide!
This 1-day bus tour departs Fukuoka for sightseeing in Beppu, then dro...
This 1-day bus tour departs Fukuoka for sightseeing in Beppu, then drops participants off at Beppu and Fukuoka.Take advantage of convenient transportation through Kyushu via bus with the added bonus of sightseeing along the way.1. See the beautiful Kyusuikei Gorge from Kokonoe "Yume" Grand Suspension Bridge, the longest and tallest pedestrian bridge in all of Japan.2. For lunch enjoy a Japanese set lunch made with seafood from Bungo Channel. Also, have fun shopping at the nearby marine products center.3. Admire the gorgeous Beppu Bay from Beppu-wan Service area.
1. Visit Itoshima to look at the beautiful autumn leaves of maple tree...
1. Visit Itoshima to look at the beautiful autumn leaves of maple trees that paint the spectacular landscape in vibrant hues. 2. Drop by the factory for Fukuoka's famous pork-broth ramen chain store, Ichiran's Mori. 3. Try Itoshima's specialty at a kakigoya (oyster hut) . Here, visitors can have their fill of fresh oysters! (Lunch not included in tour. Participants may have lunch on their own. ) 4. Enjoy shopping at Marinoa City, one of Kyushu's largest outlet malls with 170 shops including major brand names.
About:1. Board the famous Torokko train on the Minamiaso Railway!2. Ta...
About:1. Board the famous Torokko train on the Minamiaso Railway!2. Take a walk around the popular Aso Farm Land and enjoy a scrumptious buffet lunch.3. Drop by the Kumamoto Winery located in Foodpal Kumamoto, a theme park for food lovers on a quest for gastronomic delights!4. Experience picking fruits from the orchard! (Tours from July to September 19: Kyoho grapes, Tours from September 23 and on: Mandarin oranges)
About:1. A 1-day tour to Huis Ten Bosch, a theme park in Nagasaki Pref...
About:1. A 1-day tour to Huis Ten Bosch, a theme park in Nagasaki Prefecture featuring an European atmosphere with its scenic canals, windmills and architecture.2. Enjoy sightseeing around the delightful Huis Ten Bosch for up to 5 hours! 3. The tour booking charge includes a 1-day admission ticket to Huis Ten Bosch and a 1-day park bus ticket.
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 9,500, now just JPY 4,750 for tours ...
1. Limited Time Campaign! Was JPY 9,500, now just JPY 4,750 for tours from July 1 to January 31! This tour is offered at up to 50% off the normal price thanks to Japan travel incentives for Fukuoka Prefecture.2. Ride on the Dazaifu sightseeing train Tabito, a train with each car featuring different themes in traditional Japanese patterns, and especially designed with Dazaifu sightseeing in mind.3. Experience Japanese customs such as dressing up in a kimono and writing wishes on an Ema (wooden wishing plaques) at Dazaifu Tenmangu Shrine. Stroll around the Komyozen-ji Temple and the Tenmangu Shrine gardens.4. Includes a set of Dazaifu's special treats, the umegae mochi rice cake and powdered green tea! Enjoy this traditional Japanese snack while wearing a kimono, Japan's traditional garment.
from JPY 4,750
to JPY 9,500
Maximum number of guests: 20.