Hotel & Transfer
Discount Bullet Train
Food & Restaurants
Shows & Events
Tickets & Transfers
Transit Passes & Tickets
My Page | Customer Support | FAQ | Currency Reference
Maximum number of guests: 14.
Keyword must consist of 3 or more letters.
Please enter keywords or select a destination.
Nightly Room Price
Keyword must consist of 2 or more letters.
Tour Price (per person)
1. This 1-day bus tour will go autumn leaf viewing in Okutama, an area...
1. This 1-day bus tour will go autumn leaf viewing in Okutama, an area difficult to visit on your own. Enjoy picking the fruits of the season and savor some sumptuous crab for lunch! 2. At Korogaki no Sato, see numerous persimmons being hung to dry outside the village houses. Lay your eyes on a unique sight as curtains of bright orange persimmons strung like beads are hung out to dry under the sun. 3. Admire gorgeous views of vivid autumn leaves and their equally brilliant reflections over Lake Okutama, and delight in the stunning landscape dyed with fall colors in picturesque Mitake Valley, recognized for having one of Japan's 100 remarkable waters. 4. Crab lovers will be thrilled as red snow crab hot pot, crab tempura, crab rice and other dishes will be served for lunch.
Visit four of Tokyo's popular sightseeing spots on this 1-day tour: To...
Visit four of Tokyo's popular sightseeing spots on this 1-day tour: Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace Plaza, Sumida River Cruise, and Senso-ji Temple. Participants will also enjoy the cultural experience of a traditional Japanese tea ceremony on this popular Tokyo tour. 1. Visit four of Tokyo's quintessential sightseeing spots accompanied by an English-speaking guide on this 1-day tour. 2. Enjoy the traditional Japanese culture of the tea ceremony. 3. The tour is accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
This combination package combines multiple tours. Enjoy sightseeing ar...
This combination package combines multiple tours. Enjoy sightseeing around the highlights of locations such as Tokyo, Kyoto, Mt. Fuji, and Hiroshima, all led by an English-speaking interpreter guide. Even people who are not used to travelling in Japan will have no problem participating worry-free.
from JPY 184,900
to JPY 459,800
1. This hugely popular tour includes special entry to the advance-rese...
1. This hugely popular tour includes special entry to the advance-reservation-only Ghibli Museum. Enjoy easy access to Ghibli Museum by bus. 2. The museum features a plethora of exhibits including animation production processes and a Ghibli original short animated feature viewable only at the museum.
1. Enjoy Japan's culture and nature with visits to Meiji Shrine, the I...
1. Enjoy Japan's culture and nature with visits to Meiji Shrine, the Imperial Palace, and Senso-ji Temple, and experience the country's modern architecture and trends by going on a cruise of the bay area and shopping at Nakamise-dori. Multilingual audio guides are available in Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese, so participate worry-free. 2. This is a 1-day sightseeing tour which includes a Tokyo Bay Cruise, a visit to Odaiba and more.
Visit Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace Plaza, and Senso-ji Temple with...
Visit Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace Plaza, and Senso-ji Temple with an English-speaking guide on this sightseeing bus tour of Tokyo. This morning tour lasts for about 3 and a half hours, leaving your afternoon free to spend as you like. 1. Visit three of Tokyo's quintessential sightseeing spots on this morning tour: Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace Plaza, and Senso-ji Temple. 2. This tour is recommended for people on their first trip to Tokyo!
from JPY 5,000
to JPY 5,500
1. This is a walking tour of Akihabara together with a maid tour staff...
1. This is a walking tour of Akihabara together with a maid tour staff. You’ll be going around in-depth to spots characteristic of the district. It’s great for both Akihabara first-timers and veteran visitors. 2. Extreme “Moe” Cuteness! Includes lunch at one of Akihabara's famous Maid Cafés.3. Be guided by an English- or Chinese-speaking staff dressed as a maid as she shows you around the hidden spots of Akihabara familiar only to those in the know. * No sightseeing information provided. 4. Special perk available only on this plan! Includes a JPY 500 Atre Akihabara gift certificate! (Atre is a shopping complex directly connected to Akihabara Station.)Standard Form Travel Agent Contract
Standard Form Travel Agent Contract
1. Visit Meiji Shrine, the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, and Se...
1. Visit Meiji Shrine, the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, and Senso-ji Temple with an English-speaking guide on this sightseeing bus tour of Tokyo. Multilingual audio guides are available in Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese, so participate worry-free.2. Experience the culture and natural setting of Japan by visiting sites including Meiji Shrine, a location lush with foliage which draws the most visitors of any shrine in Japan at the start of the new year, and an Imperial Japanese garden.
from JPY 4,500
to JPY 5,000
1. Book your spot now before they're sold out! Watch sumo wrestling, a...
1. Book your spot now before they're sold out! Watch sumo wrestling, a 1,500 year old Japanese cultural tradition, accompanied by an English-speaking guide who is also a sumo fan. 2. Stop by the Sumo Museum where you can learn about sumo's long history, then continue on to the Kokugikan arena to watch the real thing. 3. Watch the sumo wrestlers' fierce battles from a comfortable reserved seat. 4. This is a very popular tour so we recommend making your booking early. 5. This tour can be joined from various meeting points mainly located at major hotels throughout Tokyo.
1. Cross Tokyo Bay's iconic symbol, Rainbow Bridge, take pictures by t...
1. Cross Tokyo Bay's iconic symbol, Rainbow Bridge, take pictures by the replica Statue of Liberty at Odaiba, and admire the breathtaking view of the metropolis from an observation deck 250 meters above sea level at Roppongi Hills, right in the heart of Tokyo! This is a fantastic tour for those who want to experience Tokyo's fascinating night views. 2. For dinner, participants will head to the Kagaya restaurant in Ariake. This restaurant is run by Kagaya Ryokan, a traditional Japanese-style inn at Wakura Onsen in Noto, to provide customers with authentic Japanese cuisine in an atmosphere similar to their inn. Experience heartwarming hospitality and enjoy a mouthwatering Japanese set meal! 3. An English-speaking guide accompanies the tour.
Maximum number of guests: 20.