Hotel & Transfer
Discount Bullet Train
Food & Restaurants
Shows & Events
Tickets & Transfers
Transit Passes & Tickets
My Page | Customer Support | FAQ | Currency Reference
Maximum number of guests: 14.
Keyword must consist of 3 or more letters.
Please enter keywords or select a destination.
Nightly Room Price
Keyword must consist of 2 or more letters.
Tour Price (per person)
1. This 1-day bus tour will go autumn leaf viewing in Okutama, an area...
1. This 1-day bus tour will go autumn leaf viewing in Okutama, an area difficult to visit on your own. Enjoy picking the fruits of the season and savor some sumptuous crab for lunch! 2. At Korogaki no Sato, see numerous persimmons being hung to dry outside the village houses. Lay your eyes on a unique sight as curtains of bright orange persimmons strung like beads are hung out to dry under the sun. 3. Admire gorgeous views of vivid autumn leaves and their equally brilliant reflections over Lake Okutama, and delight in the stunning landscape dyed with fall colors in picturesque Mitake Valley, recognized for having one of Japan's 100 remarkable waters. 4. Crab lovers will be thrilled as red snow crab hot pot, crab tempura, crab rice and other dishes will be served for lunch.
This combination package combines multiple tours. Enjoy sightseeing ar...
This combination package combines multiple tours. Enjoy sightseeing around the highlights of locations such as Tokyo, Kyoto, and Mt. Fuji, all led by an English-speaking interpreter guide. Even people who are not used to travelling in Japan will have no problem participating worry-free.
from JPY 103,200
to JPY 324,100
Visit four of Tokyo's popular sightseeing spots on this 1-day tour: To...
Visit four of Tokyo's popular sightseeing spots on this 1-day tour: Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace Plaza, Sumida River Cruise, and Senso-ji Temple. Participants will also enjoy the cultural experience of a traditional Japanese tea ceremony on this popular Tokyo tour. 1. Visit four of Tokyo's quintessential sightseeing spots accompanied by an English-speaking guide on this 1-day tour. 2. Enjoy the traditional Japanese culture of the tea ceremony. 3. The tour is accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
1. Enjoy Japan's culture and nature with visits to Meiji Shrine, the I...
1. Enjoy Japan's culture and nature with visits to Meiji Shrine, the Imperial Palace, and Senso-ji Temple, and experience the country's modern architecture and trends by going on a cruise of the bay area and shopping at Nakamise-dori. Multilingual audio guides are available in Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese, so participate worry-free. 2. This is a 1-day sightseeing tour which includes a Tokyo Bay Cruise, a visit to Odaiba and more.
1. This hugely popular tour includes special entry to the advance-rese...
1. This hugely popular tour includes special entry to the advance-reservation-only Ghibli Museum. Enjoy easy access to Ghibli Museum by bus. 2. The museum features a plethora of exhibits including animation production processes and a Ghibli original short animated feature viewable only at the museum.
This tour travels around by bus to visit two of Tokyo's most popular s...
This tour travels around by bus to visit two of Tokyo's most popular sightseeing locations, TOKYO SKYTREE® Tembo Deck and Senso-ji Temple, accompanied by an English-speaking guide. Enjoy shopping at Asakusa's Nakamise shopping street as well as Tokyo Skytree® Town. 1. Includes admission to the "Tembo Deck" observation deck of Tokyo's newest landmark, the Tokyo Skytree®. 2. Other famous sites such as the Imperial Palace, National Diet Building, the State Guest House, Ginza, and Akihabara can be seen from the bus.
1. Visit Meiji Shrine, the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, and Se...
1. Visit Meiji Shrine, the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, and Senso-ji Temple with an English-speaking guide on this sightseeing bus tour of Tokyo. Multilingual audio guides are available in Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese, so participate worry-free.2. Experience the culture and natural setting of Japan by visiting sites including Meiji Shrine, a location lush with foliage which draws the most visitors of any shrine in Japan at the start of the new year, and an Imperial Japanese garden.
from JPY 4,500
to JPY 5,000
1. This half-day bus tour takes participants on a drive around Tokyo's...
1. This half-day bus tour takes participants on a drive around Tokyo's must-see sightseeing spots including Tokyo Tower and Odaiba. 2. Enjoy a spectacular 360-degree view of the metropolis from the observatory in Tokyo Tower at a height of 150 meters. 3. Take a walk around one of Tokyo's best sightseeing areas, Odaiba. 4. Enjoy a drive around other popular sightseeing places in Tokyo, from the Tokyo Rainbow Bridge, Ginza, Marunouchi, and the Imperial Palace.
1. The 1-Day pass for Keio Line trains, and round-trip cable car and l...
1. The 1-Day pass for Keio Line trains, and round-trip cable car and lift tickets included on this plan will take you all the way to famous Mt. Takao, known as a spot filled with mysterious energy! 2. Eat Buddhist vegetarian cuisine at Yakuo-in, a historical temple founded 1,300 years ago. The meal is prepared without any animal products, making this plan great for vegetarians as well. From October onward the meal provided will be the upgraded "Seasonal Momiji Set Meal" which features more dishes. 3. Mt. Takao Momiji Festival will be held in November. Enjoy the beautiful autumn tint located just 1 hour from Shinjuku. 4. Includes a voucher for a Keio Takaosan Onsen face towel (Separate charge required for admission. Voucher use limited to those who pay admission to bathe). 5. Includes a coupon for 5% off at the Keio Department Store in Shinjuku. Also, fill out a survey to receive a novelty present.
from JPY 3,600
to JPY 4,600
1. Visit Tokyo's most popular cherry blossom viewing sites on this 1-d...
1. Visit Tokyo's most popular cherry blossom viewing sites on this 1-day bus tour. The tour includes visits to some of Japan's most famous cherry blossom viewing sites including Showa Kinen Park and Chidorigafuchi (or Shinjuku Gyoen), as well as sightseeing around some of Tokyo's most iconic landmarks such as Tokyo Tower. 2. Inside Showa Kinen Park, admire a scenic landscape formed by roughly 200 cherry trees and an expansive lawn. When in season, tulips and rape blossoms can also be seen blooming radiantly. 3. Head up 150 meters to the Tokyo Tower observation deck to take in the never-ending cityscape and the stunning carpet of cherry blossoms down below.
Maximum number of guests: 20.