Stroll through Ginza in a Kimono
1. Get dressed in a kimono at the photo studio in Kabukiza Tower, then take a walk through the Ginza area.
2. Leave your bags in the studio and head out from 10:30 to 18:00 to do whatever strikes your fancy, from seeing a Kabuki performance to eating lunch and shopping in the area.
3. This plan is offered at a set price of JPY 5,400. This all-in-one price includes the kimono rental, assistance with dressing, and all accessories.
4. Ladies are not the only ones having a blast on this plan -- male customers and children are more than welcome to try the kimono lineup making for a fun family experience.
5. Additional options of Hairstyling (JPY 2,160) and Makeup (JPY 1,620) are available by paying an additional fee at location.