Keikyu Misaki Maguro Pass ~ Keikyu Train Pass to Miura Peninsula & Kamakura plus a Tasty Tuna Meal
1. This special pass is valid for 2 days and is limited only for purchase by international visitors. With this pass, customers can enjoy unlimited rides on Keikyu lines. Easy transportation, appetizing food, and enjoyable sightseeing are all yours for just JPY 5,500. That's JPY 3,000 less than the normal price!
2. Take a trip from Haneda Airport or Shinagawa to the Miura Peninsula and have an exciting 2-day tour! Not many people know that Miura offers extraordinary views of Mt. Fuji. Enjoy gazing out at Mt. Fuji and the ocean at once. The tuna auction can also be seen at Misaki fish market in the morning. *See Remarks no. 10
3. The pass can also be used to travel to Kamakura. Enjoy visits to Kotoku-in Temple, famous for having one of Japan’s three largest Buddha statues, and the ancient Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine.
4. Aside from all-you-can-ride on Keikyu train and bus lines, the pass also includes a tuna cuisine meal ticket, as well as tickets for use at leisure facilities in the area such as bathing facilities or sightseeing.
5. Pass holders will each be given a free guidebook with a map. *The guidebook also includes English, Traditional Chinese and Thai translations. Simplified Chinese and Korean language translations are not available.