1. This tour will visit the Fuji Shibazakura and Tulip festivals which showcase the flowers blooming in full glory with Mt. Fuji standing in the background. 800,000 shibazakura blossoms stretching out along vast grounds, and tulip fields with 210,000 tulips (of roughly 150 varieties) will ensure that you enjoy Mt. Fuji during the springtime. And, this tour also features a variety of fun with the popular all-you-can-eat strawberry picking, as well as a taste testing of Japanese sake made with local rice and wine made with grapes cultivated on private farms.
2. This bus tour takes you to two famous spots for viewing flowers that can be tricky to visit alone.
3. The all-you-can-eat strawberry picking includes condensed milk for dipping.
4. Special perk for all participants! Each participant will receive a 530ml bottle of natural mineral water from Mt. Fuji.
5. Included are two Mt. Fuji and flowers postcards, featuring shibazakura and tulips.