1. Chiune Sugihara famously saved the lives of many Jewish people by issuing travel visas during World War II. Visit the memorial hall dedicated to him in Yaotsu.
2. This tour is accompanied by an English-speaking interpreter guide. Enjoy a worry-free trip, from departure from Nagoya Station until arrival at Takayama Station.
3. Take time for a walk at Goho Falls and admire the beautiful scenery of the 3-tiered waterfall surrounded by a verdant forest.
4. This bus tour lets participants see the sights while travelling from Nagoya Station to Takayama Station.
5. For lunch enjoy Nagoya’s specialty ‘miso udon’ with tempura.